Ethos Marketing (UK) Ltd, is a limited company incorporated in England (company number 3807584) whose registered office is at 7B Station Road West, Oxted, Surrey RH8 9EE, UK. All queries regarding this web site should go to: 18 Graylands Estate, Langhurstwood Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 4QD.
We are specialist representation services offering exclusive arrangements for the hotels we represent. Our business operates out of the United Kingdom (‘UK’) and is directed exclusively towards UK custom. Our services are as advertised. We observe the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 in respect of all personal data held by us at any time. Our Data Protection Registration number is Z7200570.
1. Personally Identifiable Information. We do not collect personally identifiable information from non travel trade users of our web site, other than information that users may enter voluntarily. Typically, IP (Internet protocol) addresses, which this web site recognizes, do not contain personally identifiable information.
2. How the Information is Used. All information is provided voluntarily. If you choose to share personal information with us via this web site, we may use the information to improve site quality, contact you to provide information you requested, and send you emails regarding travel offers, promotions, specials, new products, and other related information.
3. Information Sharing Policy. We are the sole owner of all information collected on this web site. We do not share collected information on this web site with related third parties.
4. Your Choices Regarding Sharing Information with Us. In general, visiting our web site does not require the disclosure of any personal information. However, from time to time we may include forms on this website, and the information you provide us with may be used as per Point 3.
5. Security Measures in Place. To better ensure your privacy and lessen the risk of loss, theft, alteration, or misuse of information, this web site is protected by an authorized personnel password and login procedure. However, because Internet security cannot be completely guaranteed, we cannot warrant or guarantee that a security breach or other human or technical difficulty will never occur.
6. Forms. We may request information from users on our forms that we may place from time to time on the web site. We use this information to process requests, and to provide the information you need in a timely and efficient manner. When we receive a form from you we will add your details onto our database for future email, mail or telephone mailshots, should you indicate your interest in these mailers.
7. Cookies. A cookie is a small string of text that a web site can send to your web browser—often used to enhance your site browsing experience. Generally, cookies cannot retrieve personal data from your computer’s hard drive, nor can they pass on computer viruses, or record your email address. At your option, you may set your web browser to allow or disallow cookies, or to inform you when a cookie is being placed, so you always have a choice as to whether or not you want to receive a cookie. We may use “cookie” technology to collect information about site usage, and to provide you with an enjoyable and efficient browsing experience.
8. Log Files. Because we respect your privacy, logged information is protected by an authorized personnel login and password procedure. This site uses application web site statistics programs that provide useful information for site improvement and maintenance. These statistics applications do not track the browsing habits of individual users; rather these programs simply track user browsing in the aggregate. We may collect and store IP (Internet protocol) addresses for site maintenance, enhancement, and security purposes; but we do not share this information with unrelated third parties unless we suspect unlawful activity, or we are required by law to disclose such information.
10. Promotions and Surveys. Our web site may contain promotions or surveys from time to time. Your participation in promotions or surveys is purely voluntary. Requested information may include contact and demographic information. We may use voluntarily submitted information to notify promotion winners, distribute prizes, and provide other information. When we receive a form from you we will add your details onto our database for future email, mail or telephone mailshots, should you indicate your interest in these mailers.
12. User Choice and Opt-Out Features. Your freedom of choice is important to us. If you change your mind and no longer wish to receive our emails, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.