This boutique lodge, an oasis is in a wildlife wonderland, offers unrivalled panoramic views over the game-rich floodplain and Chobe River. Expect a vast and diverse array of wildlife as knowledgeable guides take you on safaris through the Chobe National Park, lazy afternoons by the pool and stunning dinners under African stars.Visit Website
Ngoma is a small boutique lodge set on a plateau, overlooking the Chobe River and floodplain. It is on the doorstep of Chobe National Park, also known as the ‘Land of the Giants,’ as it is home to the largest population of elephants on Earth.
All 8 thatched river-facing suites are equipped with two three-quarter beds that can be converted to a king size bed and have spacious internal and external living areas. Each of the suites have a view of the river and offers the opportunity to see the famous Chobe elephants, migrating zebra or buffalo grazing on the floodplain below.
Two of the eight suites have sofa beds and may be used as triples. The sofa beds are recommended for children between 10 and 11 years.
• Game drives (a private vehicle is available)
• Enjoy the scenery and wildlife from the privacy of your balcony
• A selection of massage and beauty treatments are available on site.
• Optional breakfast and lunch cruise from the new jetty at Ihaha, located in western Chobe
• A full day safari incorporating a cruise on the Chobe River, a game drive in the Chobe National Park (which has over 75 species of mammals) and a picnic lunch.
• Night game drives: these are available in the Chobe Forest Reserve.
• Visits to the local school, the clinic and the village.
• Bird Viewing – there are over 450 species to be spotted in the region.
• Victoria Falls Tour (Either on the Zambian or Zimbabwean side)
• Fishing on the Chobe (Seasonal)
• Mokoro Tours (Seasonal)