Resting on the top of the low foothills in its own private concession in Hwange National Park, is Deka Camp. Probably the remotest camp in Hwange, this area offers guests an opportunity to walk and game drive some of the wildest areas in Southern Africa.Visit Website
Deka Camp is situated in the far north west of Hwange National park, and is a 40 minute game drive from Robins airstrip. The camp is sited on a low hill overlooking the Deka Seeps which are the head waters of the Deka river which flows east to the Zambezi.
The style of the camp is local rock and canvas walls with thatch roofs. The units are small but offer every comfort one could need. Hot and cold running water, flush toilet, comfortable beds with first class linen and views of forever. The camp is designed to blend with the environment and the style compliments this.
• Morning and evening game drives
• Walking (guide dependant)
• Game viewing from the comfort of your own tent
• Catch up on some reading, with the large collection of reading material
• After dinner night game drives