Nestled at the foot of the wooded slopes of Mount Meru, this unique hotel, formerly known as Serena Mountain Village – Arusha, stands amid coffee plantations on the shores of tranquil Lake Duluti.
Lake Duluti Serena Hotel stands on the shores of Lake Duluti, 20 kilometres from Arusha and 60 kilometres from Kilimanjaro International Airport.
The hotel has 42 guest rooms presented in the style of stone-built cottages, which are grouped in clusters around a flower-filled central ‘village square'. Spacious and elegantly presented in classic country-house style, they feature marble bathrooms, double French doors leading out into the gardens, leaded windows, a stylish work or vanity area, and large comfortable beds.
• 21 Double Rooms (King Size Beds)
• 21 Twin Rooms 1 (Pair) Connecting Room
Additional beds, cots and baby-sitting services can also be provided (prior notice appreciated).
Standing at the gateway to the famous Tanzanian ‘Northern Safari Circuit', the hotel offers a broad range of attractions, which include:
• Mountain biking around the coffee plantations
• Canoeing on Lake Duluti
• Sundowners by the lake
• Climbs of Mount Meru, Africa’s 5th highest mountain
• Visits to the crater lakes of Arusha National Park
• Massage services
• Guided nature walks/ bird walks
• Board games and library
• Culturally-interactive trips to local villages and/or schools
• Nightly talks and video presentations on wildlife
Nearby Places of Interest
• Arusha National Park
• Lake Duluti
• Mt. Kilimanjaro
• Lake Manyara National Park
• 1942 - 1952 Polish cemetery