The Mara Serena Safari Lodge is the ultimate safari destination, set high on a hill with commanding views over one of Africa’s most dramatic wildlife arenas - the scene of the annual migration of over one million wildebeest.
Mara Serena Safari Lodge is located at the very centre of the famous Mara Triangle of the Masai Mara National Reserve, which lies 320 kilometres from Nairobi.
75 including 8 sets inter-connecting rooms
1 suite (The Mara Suite)
28 Double rooms (king size beds)
38 twin rooms
8 triple rooms (on request basis)
• 2 game drives daily with dedicated driver guides
• Night game drives with night-viewing binoculars
• Guided bird and nature walks
• Safari sundowners
• Bush dining
• Fly high over the Mara in a hot air balloon
• Board games and library of Africana books
• Cooking lessons
• Swahili lessons
• Educational & Cultural talks
• Wildlife movies
• Tree planting
The lodge has a gym (with steam room) and spa with dedicated treatment rooms.